For those of you who enjoy the ease at which you can group all your friends on Google+ and wish that there was an easier way for you to group your Facebook friends, you’re in luck. Facebook has been reported to have started rolling out the Smart Lists feature which automatically suggests friends that should belong to the same group.
At the moment it only has three groups – people you work with, people you attend school with and people who live within 50 miles of you. Your Facebook friends that fit the criteria will be suggested by the social network to be placed in the appropriate groups.
With Facebook increasing its privacy options, and giving you the ability to filter news from specific people – the Smart Lists feature comes in pretty handy. Hopefully we’ll get the ability to create smart lists with custom options in the future. How many of you have received Smart Lists, and what do you think of it so far?RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Facebook,
- Seen at: zdnet