Having trouble staying fit and need someone to keep an eye out on you? Well, Fleetly is the app for you. Designed for iOS devices, Fleetly is a fitness app that analyzes your goals, body and workout history, along with the combined results of all its users to benchmark your changing Fitness Level and at the same time it challenges you to compete for bragging rights on leaderboards. I guess you could think of it as Game Center, but the game is staying fit and not Fruit Ninja.
After setting your Fitness Level or goal, Fleetly helps you to monitor your progress, plateaus and your training log – time exercised, weight lifted, distance run etc to provide recommendations to help you meet your goals. Since we all know that when people have their scores listed publicly, they’ll be more motivated to ensure they stay on top, and Fleetly should help provide that motivation. And the best part about Fleetly? It’s free and available from the Apple App Store today.
- 2014-04-16: Apple's App Store Revenue In China Grew By 70%
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Apple's iOS, OS X, And "Key Web-Based Services" Not Affected By Heartbleed Flaw
- 2014-04-07: Quitting iOS Apps Might Actually Cause Battery Drain, According To Former Apple Genius
- 2014-04-04: Apple's iPhone Almost Had An Always-On Display
- 2014-03-30: Facebook Messenger iOS Update Brings Groups, Forwarding And More
- 2014-03-23: Twitter #Music Bites The Dust
- 2014-03-13: Clones And Free-To-Play Titles Have "Soured" iTunes App Store Experience, According To Report
- 2011-04-14: Reebok Promise Keeper app uses peer pressure to help you stay fit