Talk about productivity – it seems that the iPhone 5, being one of the hottest keywords in search engines in recent weeks, will be out very, very soon – which is why anything associated with the iPhone 5 would have garnered plenty of reads. Well, having said that, with the impending release of Apple’s latest smartphone, surely the suppliers of the handset would need to work hard in order to ensure that all demands are met, and on time.
Foxconn Electronics, an iPhone 5 OEM manufacturer, has already been rumored to roll off 150,000 units of the iPhone 5 each day – at least that is what industry sources claim. Apart from that, other manufacturers of different parts, such as lens maker Largan Precision, touch panel maker TPK Holding, reinforced glass supplier G-Tech Optoelectronics and battery vendors Simplo and Dynapack, are going at it full swing.
Industry analysts think that the iPhone 5′s shipments will hit around 5 to 6 million this month, surpassing the 22 million unit mark in Q4 2011. Having said that, do expect iPhone 4 production to taper off in time as well.RELATED
- Study Finds iPhone Most Expensive In Jordan And India
- iPhone Launch On China Mobile Might Add $10 Billion In Yearly Apple Revenue
- Apple Patent Reveals Plans For Facial Detection And Recognition
- WhatsApp Finally Receives iOS 7 Update
- Screenshot Of Pre-registration Page For New iPhones On China Mobile Surfaces
- Follow: foxconn, iPhone, iPhone 5, iphone5,
- Seen at: digitimes