GammaTech is no stranger when it comes to creating tough, military grade notebooks, and so the company’s announcement of a new product comes as no surprise. It has just announced the a new addition to its Durabook rugged notebook line – the S15C2. Drop, shock, dirt and spill resistant, this Military 810G standard device is designed to follow you wherever you will go.
The S15C2 packs a 15.6″ FHD LCD (1920 x 1080) display (touch-capabilities optional), an Intel i7 or i5 processor and Intel QM57 chipset, up to 8GB of RAM, nVidia Optimus and Intel integrated graphics controller to handle your high-res visuals, three USB ports, a serial port, integrated Ethernet, WiFi, and security features like a Kensington Lock connector and smart card reader slot. No prices have been mentioned but you can find out more about the S15C2 Durabook on the GammaTech website.
Next Story: Windows 8 tablet shown off on video
- 2014-01-05 HP G350 G1 Hits The CES 2014 Showfloor
- 2013-12-10 HP EliteBook Folio 1040 G1
- 2013-12-05 MSI Announces Industry’s First 3K Gaming Notebook
- 2013-03-29 VIZIO Prices New Line Of Laptops, Desktops
- 2013-03-08 Fujitsu LIFEBOOK E-Series Launched at CeBIT 2013
- 2012-05-31 Dell Latitude E6430 ATG
- 2011-12-14 GammaTech Durabook R13C Convertible Notebook launched
- 2011-08-10 Panasonic ToughBook S10 Announced
- 2011-05-10 Panasonic Toughbook 53 announced
- 2010-12-15 GammaTech D12C convertible notebook is one tough cookie