PS3 owners, rejoice! If you are a huge fan of the God of War franchise, then surely you will be jumping up and down with joy upon hearing that God of War: Origins Collection has finally arrived on store shelves. Just in case you were wondering what’s so special about this, it will be a compilation of God of War: Chains of Olympus and God of War: Ghost of Sparta – two games stashed away on a single Blu-ray disc to help save on material. Fans can relive those glorious, bloody moments as you take down bosses far larger than you, while it also hopes to be a worthy title that will entice first time gamers to the God of War experience.
Ratings for both games in this particular bundle have been nothing short of high, and it is interesting to note that both of them are already classics on the PSP – Sony’s own portable platform, but to see them arrive on the PS3 for the first time in Full HD resolution and with full stereoscopic 3D support, you can be sure that no matter how many times you have beaten the game in its portable format, it still won’t get old.
$39.99 seems to be a rather reasonable asking price – especially when you consider that they are two games in one. Other specifications include PSN Trophy support, Dolby 5.1/DTS surround sound, and full DualShock 3 Wireless Controller compatibility with rumble support.RELATED
- R4iSDHC Gets Updated Website
- 'Waiting In Line 3D' Brings The Boredom Of Waiting In Line To Your Computer
- Super Smash Bros. Adds Zelda: Majora's Mask's Skull Kid As An Assist Trophy
- Ultra Street Fighter 4 Headed To Xbox 360, PS3 June 2014
- Fallout 4 Teaser Website Reveals New Message; Counting Down To Dec. 11
- Follow: god of war, ps3,
- Seen at: blog.us.playstation