Great news for people who love taking photographs and reviewing places they’ve been on Google Places. Google has announced a new update to Google Maps for Android that lets users attach photographs to their reviews in Places. The update which brings Google Maps up to version 5.10 will also show all your 4-5 star rated Places on the map itself, so the next time you’re in an area with a lot of restaurants or hangouts and you can’t remember which one is good, a quick glance on Google Maps will let you know where to go.
Head over to the Android Market to download Google Maps 5.10, and start adding those photographs to your reviews today.RELATED
- Google Hangouts App Update Improves SMS, MMS Messaging
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Sells 10 Million Units In 60 Days
- Apple Including U.S. In '12 Days Of Gifts' Giveaway App
- Let Your Favorite Tunes Wake You Up With Pandora For iOS
- Motorola Unveils Holiday Boot Screen Animation For Moto X And Moto G
- Follow: Android, app, Google, google maps, maps, update,