Great news for people who love taking photographs and reviewing places they’ve been on Google Places. Google has announced a new update to Google Maps for Android that lets users attach photographs to their reviews in Places. The update which brings Google Maps up to version 5.10 will also show all your 4-5 star rated Places on the map itself, so the next time you’re in an area with a lot of restaurants or hangouts and you can’t remember which one is good, a quick glance on Google Maps will let you know where to go.
Head over to the Android Market to download Google Maps 5.10, and start adding those photographs to your reviews today.
Next Story: Sony Disc Archive Storage System announced
- 2014-04-24 ARM Expects 64-bit Android Devices By End Of The Year
- 2014-04-23 XCOM: Enemy Unknown Android Version Coming Soon
- 2014-04-23 OnePlus' Marketing Stunt Asks The Public To Smash The Past
- 2014-04-21 Leaked Android Dialer App Screenshot Shows Slight Makeover
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2012-07-10 Google Maps now guides you through museums
- 2011-07-21 Google Maps for Android has more 3D buildings
- 2011-05-25 Google Maps 5.5 for Android released