Great news for those of you who still haven’t gotten an invite to Google+ yet – Google has just announced that as of today, everybody can now have an account on the social network without an invitation. The service which has been in a testing stage for just under 90 days is now completely open to the public. In addition to commemorating the public launch of Google+, Google also listed out a whole bunch of features that should get new users excited about the service.
Hangouts On Air: Google’s video conferencing solution that lets people hang out with stars like will.i.am, Hangouts with extras: new features to improve the video conferencing experience – users can share their screens, share doodles/sketches, Google Docs for people to collaborate on documents together while on video, and Named Hangouts for people to create Hangouts for topics. Google also introduces Search in Google+ which will allow users to search for content on the social network.
If you haven’t got an account on Google+ yet, what are you waiting for? Head there to sign up now.RELATED
- Microsoft Accounts Receive New Security Features
- Google Testing +Post Google+ Content Ads With Select Brands
- Facebook News Feed Changes Put Focus On Content Source's Quality
- New Website Helps Users Check If Their Email Account Has Been Hacked
- Facebook Is Open To The Idea Of A "Sympathize" Button
- Follow: Google, Google+,
- Seen at: googleblog.blogspot