Now that Google+ is open to the public, those of you who already have had accounts for awhile will probably have all your friends sorted out to your liking. Unfortunately your friends who recently joined the service will have to start from scratch and organize/create circles by themselves, which could be a long tedious process if they have a lot of friends. Well, Google has updated Google+ so that you can help a friend out.
Users can how share copies of their favorite circles with other people on Google+. This feature is great if you have the same interests or same circle of friends/colleagues/family. All you have to do is head to your Circles page, click “share” and share it with whoever you want. Check out the introduction video:
Next Story: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today
- 2014-04-15: Buy Google Glass Today In The U.S.
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arriving This Week
- 2014-04-15: Gmail Gets New Insert Photo Button
- 2014-04-14: Google Micro Camera System To Usher In Next-Gen Contact Lenses
- 2014-04-14: Microsoft Is "Done" With The Scroogled Campaign
- 2012-11-01: Google+ Hangouts gets updated with sidebar feature and colorful notifications
- 2012-04-25: Google+ Revamped with a New Share Button
- 2012-02-29: Google Wallet and Google+ app updates for Android released
- 2012-02-24: Google Voice and Google+ Circles now integrated
- 2012-01-24: Google+ to support alternate names