Paranoid about your iPad 2 being stolen when you’re not looking or every time you walk out of the room? Well, Griffin Technology has got the case just for you. Called the TechSafe, this case for the iPad 2 ensures that you’ll never have to worry about your tablet being stolen. In addition to protecting the iOS tablet from the usual bumps and scratches, the TechSafe also has a security cable with a 4-digit combination lock to make sure nobody can remove the tablet from whatever it’s chained to without knowing the code.
The case also features two foldout workstands that let you use the tablet comfortably for typing or for watching videos/reading. In case you’re the forgetful type, you can even store your lock’s 4-digit code online, which you can retrieve in the event you forget it. The TechSafe Case for iPad 2 is available now for $79.99 from Griffin Technology’s website.
- 2014-04-24 Two Thirds Of iPad Users Are New To The Device
- 2014-04-23 Apple Sells 43.7 Million iPhones, 16.3 Million iPads In Q2 2014
- 2014-04-23 iPad Dominates U.S. Tablet Market But Others Are Catching Up
- 2014-04-21 Former Apple Exec Thinks The iPad Needs To Be More MacBook-like
- 2014-04-18 Next-Gen iPad Air Spotted In Leaked Photos (Rumor)
- 2012-01-19 iPad 2S/iPad 3 cases go on sale
- 2011-12-09 iPad 2 Macintosh 128k case looks authentic
- 2011-11-14 Speck iGuy keeps your iPad safe
- 2011-08-17 MountMe Freedom II for the iPad 2 now available
- 2011-08-03 Griffin IntelliCase for iPad 2 now available