Paranoid about your iPad 2 being stolen when you’re not looking or every time you walk out of the room? Well, Griffin Technology has got the case just for you. Called the TechSafe, this case for the iPad 2 ensures that you’ll never have to worry about your tablet being stolen. In addition to protecting the iOS tablet from the usual bumps and scratches, the TechSafe also has a security cable with a 4-digit combination lock to make sure nobody can remove the tablet from whatever it’s chained to without knowing the code.
The case also features two foldout workstands that let you use the tablet comfortably for typing or for watching videos/reading. In case you’re the forgetful type, you can even store your lock’s 4-digit code online, which you can retrieve in the event you forget it. The TechSafe Case for iPad 2 is available now for $79.99 from Griffin Technology’s website.RELATED
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Amazon's New Ad Pokes Fun At The iPad Air
- Follow: Apple Inc, case, griffin technology, iPad, ipad 2, security,