Remember the House of Marley headphones that were shown off at CES 2011 way back in January? After all that waiting, the Marley-branded headphones are now on sale. Besides the Marley family name, these products also carry the same value the name stands for: equality, unity, authenticity, sustainability, and charity. Available in three collections: Jammin’, Freedom and Destiny, the lineup of Marley accessories consist of noise isolating in-ear headphones, active noise cancelling over-ear headphones, docking stations and portable audio systems.
And if you wonder why you should be purchasing these House of Marley accessories – well, a portion of all proceeds will benefit 1Love.org – a foundation created to spread Bob Marley’s message of unity and peace which helps charities, causes and ideas to change the world into a better place.
Priced from $29.99 all the way to $499.99, these eco-friendly, charitable audio accessories are available now (docks to be released later this year) from Best Buy, Swell.com, Becker Surf, Karmaloop, CCS, Beachworks, Honolua Sutf Co. and select Billabong Stores. Head over to The House of Marley website or Facebook for more details about the headsets and speaker docks.
Next Story: Sharp AQUOS 102SH Android phone introduced
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-02-14: Headphones Get Smarter With The Dash Headphones