While it’s a shame that we won’t be seeing the HP Pre 3 on sale anymore, that doesn’t mean we can’t have a look at it too see what makes it tick. The folks over at webOS Internals managed to gettheir hands on a Pre 3 unit and disassembled it, showing off the difference between the AT&T HP Pre 3 and the European HP Pre 3.
Overall, besides the radios and some markings on the phones, and different internal storage they’re pretty much identical. Unlike iFixit, webOS Internals didn’t provide a step by step guy to teach you the whole process but that’s it okay – chances are you won’t even have one of those phones to get your hands on a unit to disassemble anyway. Head here for more pictures of the Pre 3 disassembled.
Next Story: Nexus One gets Android Gingerbread 2.3.6 update
- 2014-04-09: PC Shipments See 4.4% YOY Decline, According To IDC
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 8 Pro Business Tablet Arrives Silently
- 2014-04-07: HP Slate 7 Beats Special Edition Spotted On WiFi Alliance Website
- 2014-04-04: HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-03-20: HP 3D Printers Expected In June
- 2013-12-24: HP Smartphones Rumored To Be Making A Return
- 2011-11-04: HP Pre 3 gets a teardown at the FCC
- 2011-08-17: HP Pre 3 now available in Europe
- 2011-08-15: HP Pre 3 shows up on Orange UK website
- 2011-02-09: HP Pre 3 – Pre 2′s successor