The HTC Amaze 4G is also known as the HTC Ruby in certain quarters, and while nothing really concrete or clear of the smartphone was spotted, here is the first set of leaked press shots that is accompanied by a list of specifications so that you know what you’re getting before throwing your lot in with the Amaze 4G.
It is rumored to come with a 4.3″ qHD display (at 960 x 540 resolution)that certainly does its bit to keep up with the Joneses, while you certainly won’t find speed lacking thanks to a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor. That will definitely be aided by throwing in 1GB RAM, while an 8-megapixel camera is located at the back to capture memories on the go. It seems as though CellphoneSignal who obtained the leaked press shots claim that this will replace the myTouch 4G, which is rather strange since the Amaze 4G has no myTouch branding, although the design could come close.
Fancy making video calls? That should not be a problem with a 2-megapixel front-facing camera, while you have Android 2.3 Gingerbread running right out of the box, not to mention Bluetooth 3.0 and HSPA+ connectivity. No idea on how much it will cost, but expect it to cozy up to high end models.RELATED
- Oppo Find 7 Could Feature 5.7" 2K Display With Snapdragon 805 Chipset [Rumor]
- Some Galaxy S5 Models Rumored To Come With LDS Antenna Technology
- Samsung SM-G900F Shows Up In Shipping Manifest
- Samsung Galaxy F Series Is In The Works: Eldar Murtazin
- Alleged Prototype Official iPhone 5s Case Resembles The iPhone 5c
- Follow: HTC,
- Seen at: androidcentral