It looks like HTC has something stylish up its sleeves, headed our way. The Taiwanese mobile device manufacturer has just sent out invites for an event that’s happening on September 20th in New York City. No additional details were given in the invitation, but judging by the design and the tagline, it’s probably got something to do with the HTC Bliss/Rhyme that’s surfaced often over the past few weeks.
Other likely candidates include the HTC Vigor – the world’s first 720p display phone that was recently spotted at the FCC. It could also be a brand new HTC device that’s unheard of, but I guess we’ll find out soon enough. The 20th is only a couple of weeks away, keep your eyes peeled and we’ll keep you updated here as well.
Next Story: Internal Sprint memo hints at iPhone 5
- 2014-04-18: HTC: Optical Zoom On Phone Cameras 18 Months Away
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2011-09-07: HTC Rhyme receives DLNA certification
- 2011-08-24: HTC Bliss shows up in non-blurry photographs
- 2011-08-15: HTC Bliss spotted in the wild
- 2011-08-12: HTC Bliss visits the FCC, on the way to Verizon
- 2011-08-09: HTC Bliss has mediocre specifications