Mango has arrived…on the Arrive. OK, so that might be a wee bit lame, but at least it signals the end of the weekend, and a brand new work week is about to start. Someone spotted a HTC Arrive that had Windows Phone Mango running on it at a Las Vegas Sprint store. This is certainly a wee bit early considering Sprint customers are said to start receiving their Windows Phone Mango update sometime next week, while AT&T and Verizon have thrown their hat into the ring with a September 27th update.
It goes without saying that with the Windows Phone Mango update so close to being released, obviously Microsoft might have a handful of units which are updated in the real world – and in this modern day and age where information travels at the speed of light instead of smoke signals, the world knows what’s going on even before an official announcement is made.
Windows Phone Mango is also better known as OS version 7.10.7720.68, and you would do well to keep a close lookout for it if you were to go all fruity with your Windows Phone smartphone.
Next Story: Motorola Droid RAZR is very real and coming soon
- 2014-04-15: Galaxy S5 Versus HTC One M8, iPhone 5s, Nexus 5 In Torture Test
- 2014-04-15: Sense 6 Gets Ported Onto Nexus 5
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild
- 2011-09-11: Windows Phone Mango coming out next week?
- 2011-09-06: Samsung Omnia 7 and HTC 7 Mozart Mango builds leaked
- 2011-08-12: HTC Mazaa GPU performance showcased
- 2011-07-08: Windows Phone Mango ROM works on HTC HD2 without missing a beat