Mango has arrived…on the Arrive. OK, so that might be a wee bit lame, but at least it signals the end of the weekend, and a brand new work week is about to start. Someone spotted a HTC Arrive that had Windows Phone Mango running on it at a Las Vegas Sprint store. This is certainly a wee bit early considering Sprint customers are said to start receiving their Windows Phone Mango update sometime next week, while AT&T and Verizon have thrown their hat into the ring with a September 27th update.
It goes without saying that with the Windows Phone Mango update so close to being released, obviously Microsoft might have a handful of units which are updated in the real world – and in this modern day and age where information travels at the speed of light instead of smoke signals, the world knows what’s going on even before an official announcement is made.
Windows Phone Mango is also better known as OS version 7.10.7720.68, and you would do well to keep a close lookout for it if you were to go all fruity with your Windows Phone smartphone.RELATED
- BlackBerry Interim CEO In It 'For The Long Haul'
- European Commission Gives Its Blessing To Microsoft-Nokia Deal
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Release Apparently Pegged For April 2014
- Recent Sensor Issues On BlackBerry 10 Devices Were Due To Corrupt Server Data
- Moto X Out Of Stock In The Blink Of An Eye
- Follow: HTC, mango, Sprint, update, windows mango, windows phone 7.5,
- Seen at: phonearena