The HTC Bliss and Runnymede are two upcoming Android handsets that have been talked about quite a bit. The HTC Bliss is supposedly HTC’s first Android handset that is targeted specifically at the female audience in mind, while the HTC Runnymede is supposedly HTC’s next flagship device that will be sporting a monstrous 4.7” display. While there have been several mentions of both device’s specifications, for those who refuse to believe until they see something official, it looks like your wish has come true.
It appears that official spec sheets have been leaked in full for both devices and they pretty much confirm everything that has been speculated in the past. For starters it turns out that the HTC Bliss is indeed a handset that is targeted at the female audience, and as it was mentioned before, it will indeed be coming with the charm accessory that supposedly lights up when there is an incoming call. It will sport a 3.7” Super LCD display with 800×480 resolution with a 5MP camera that is capable of recording 720p videos.
Much like the HTC Bliss, the Runnymede will also be coming with an accessory of its own – a set of Beats headphones, and considering HTC’s partnership with Beats Audio, it looks like this has been confirmed. It will be running on a 1.5GHz Qualcomm processor with 16GB of internal storage and an 8MP camera also capable of recording 720p video. Now if you hoping that the previous specs of a 4.7” WVGA display were not true (perhaps you were hoping for something in the qHD region?), it looks like you will be in for a disappointment as the HTC Runnymede will be featuring WVGA display after all.
For more photos of the official leaked spec sheets of both the HTC Bliss and the HTC Runnymede, head on down to ThisIsMyNext for the pictures.
Next Story: Best Buy sales suffer due to lack of iPhone 5?
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2011-11-09 HTC Ville Ice Cream Sandwich 4.0 smartphone outed for MWC 2012
- 2011-09-12 HTC Runnymede official press shot leaked
- 2011-09-07 HTC Rhyme receives DLNA certification
- 2011-08-31 HTC Puccini ROM leaked
- 2011-08-24 HTC Bliss shows up in non-blurry photographs