You know something? It is getting harder and harder to keep track of all the model names and numbers of smartphones that hail from manufacturers like Samsung and HTC – and we’re looking at the latter today, where press shots of the new EVO Design 4G has already surfaced. This model is said to be accompanied by the Samsung Epic 4G Touch and the Motorola Admiral upon release on the Sprint network, but the other two are stories for another day.
The HTC Evo Design 4G does seem to share some features that are similar to the EVO 4G, EVO Shift and EVO 3D. Also known as the HTC Kingdom, it will sport mid-range specifications. Expect to get Android 2.3 Gingerbread right out of the box, coupled with a 1.2GHz single core Snapdragon S2 processor and 768MB RAM.
Display-wise, there is no 720p HD display, but at least the 4″ of viewing goodness sports a resolution count of 540 x 960 pixels, which should be able to do justice to images snapped by its 5-megapixel rear camera at the back, while a utilitarian 1.3-megapixel shooter is located in front for video calls. Connectivity options include Bluetooth 3.0, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and 4G HSPA+. No idea on pricing though.
Next Story: LED wrench kills two birds with one stone
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2014-04-03: HTC One M8 Developer Edition Price To Increase Tomorrow
- 2013-12-30: Android 4.3 For HTC EVO 4G LTE To Arrive Mid-February
- 2013-10-23: HTC One Max Passes Through FCC With Sprint LTE Bands
- 2013-10-15: Sprint Offers HTC One Max With Unlimited Data Experience
- 2013-09-10: HTC One Max Will Be Headed For Sprint [Rumor]
- 2013-07-09: HTC 8XT Available On Sprint For $100 Starting July 19