Good news for folks living in Poland thinking about picking up a Windows Phone device. Instead of just forking out the money or trading in their current phones without knowing what they’re in for, consumers will get the chance to borrow a HTC 7 Mozart phone from Orange stores for a limited period of time to see what it’s like to live with a Windows Phone device. After all, you never really know how well a smartphone works for you until you’ve spent some time with it right? Playing with the models on display for 10 minutes just doesn’t cut it.
This isn’t the first time that Orange has pulled off such a stunt, as the carrier previously did the same thing but with Android devices instead. It’s going to be interesting to see how well consumers respond to this trial. After all, the Android test must have been a success, if not I’m pretty sure Orange wouldn’t be doing it again. The trial program will be announced at a press event October 4th.
- 2014-04-14: Sense 6.0 Arriving On HTC One By End Of May
- 2014-04-08: HTC One Review (M8)
- 2014-04-08: HTC M8 Ace Leaked
- 2014-04-07: Your HTC One M8 Can Be Coverted Into A Google Play Edition
- 2014-04-06: Mysterious HTC 0PAJ3 Spotted On AnTuTu Benchmarks
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-07: HTC TITAN unboxed
- 2011-10-03: HTC Hub for Windows Phone Mango updated
- 2011-09-27: Sprint HTC Arrive receiving Mango today
- 2011-09-22: HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild