Looking for the first “4G” Windows Phone 7 device on T-Mobile’s network? Good news, because it has just been announced. T-Mobile has just made it known that the HTC Radar 4G will be arriving on its network in the coming months. The HTC Radar 4G will feature a 1GHz Snapdragon processor, a 3.8″ (800 x 480) LCD display, Windows Phone 7.5 (Mango), HSPA+ connectivity, a 5-megapixel rear camera, a VGA front facing camera, 512MB of RAM, WiFi, Bluetooth and GPS.
Basically besides the additional HSPA+ support, the HTC Radar 4G is the same as the regular HTC Radar that was announced previously. No word on pricing, but the phone will be available in time for the holidays, which should be in October.
Next Story: Word Bully app helps to prevent cyber bullying
- 2014-04-24 HTC One (M8) All-In-One Toolkit Performs Near Automatic Rooting
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2011-10-24 HTC Radar 4G arrives next week
- 2011-09-22 HTC Radar 4G headed for T-Mobile, seen in the wild
- 2011-09-07 HTC Titan and HTC Radar to be released on October 15th in the UK
- 2011-08-16 HTC Ruby to be renamed Amaze 4G?
- 2011-06-11 Walmart selling the HTC Sensation 4G early