With HTC forming a partnership with Beats to integrate their audio technology (and accessories) with their mobile devices, it’s not a surprising move that the handset manufacturer has plans to put out devices that have been designed for music aficionados in mind.
For starters there has been a HTC device outed known as the HTC Rhyme who recently received its DLNA certification. The device seems to sport a model number (ADR6330VW) which is the same as the HTC Bliss, but now another HTC device has popped up having received its DLNA certification as well – the HTC Rezound. Based on its name, which we’re guessing is a play on the word “resound” (or maybe even resonance?), it seems likely that this could be another Beats specific handset by HTC.
Unfortunately apart from its DLNA certification, not much is known about the device, so stay tuned as we’re guessing that more information surrounding the HTC Rezound will eventually start popping up.
- 2014-04-22 HTC Droid DNA To Receive Android 4.4.2 KitKat And Sense 5.5 Update
- 2014-04-22 HTC Might Be Interested In Nokia's Chennai Factory
- 2014-04-21 HTC One M8 Mini Rumored For Verizon Release
- 2014-04-21 Samsung Galaxy S4 Outsold HTC One 4:1
- 2014-04-21 HTC Could Deliver Nexus 8 (Rumor)
- 2013-09-27 HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- 2013-08-19 Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company
- 2012-08-29 Beats to build own smartphone, targets iTunes with home-grown app and has a TV in the pipeline?
- 2012-08-22 HTC denies bailing out on Beats Audio integration
- 2011-11-03 HTC Rezound Preview