HTC’s upcoming Android handset, codenamed Runnymede, has been making its rounds on the internet pretty frequently turning up here and there. And it looks like Pocketnow has scored yet another leaked official press shot of the phone, so we now have a full frontal rendered image of the phone to drool over. I don’t know about you, but that is one sleek looking device.
If you’ve been keeping up with this phone, you would know that the HTC Runnymede will pack a 4.7″ (800 x 480) display, a single core 1.5GHz processor, 768MB of RAM, 16/32GB internal storage, Beats Audio technology, and a supposedly high-end camera. The phone is expected to cost $838 (£530) for the 16GB while the 32GB version will cost $885 (£560) – both prices for an unlocked phone of course.
No word on when the phone will be making its way to our shores, but it’ll probably be released in Europe/Asia first. Judging by the specs, the phone sure seems like an Android version of the HTC TITAN, which I’m sure a lot of people will be looking forward to thanks to its massive display.RELATED
- Evernote For iOS Updated, Now Able To Scan Business Cards And Save As Contacts
- India Courts Allows Nokia To Transfer Chennai Factory Assets To Microsoft
- Cover Lock Screen App For Android Now Available For Download
- Batman Tumbler iPhone Case Comes With Built-In LED Projector
- FCC And Wireless Carriers Arrive On A Cellphone Unlocking Agreement
- Follow: Android, HTC, leak,
- Seen at: pocketnow