Heads up AT&T users, it looks like three new Windows Phone 7 handsets will be headed your way! Unfortunately they are expected to arrive only in Q4 so there’s a little bit of waiting for those who are eager to get their hands on the new Windows Phone 7 handsets running on the Mango update. They are the HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and the Samsung Focus Flash.
We had previously reported on the HTC Titan which sports a monstrous 4.7” display while running on a 1.5GHz processor with 512MB of RAM, an 8MP camera and 16GB of internal memory.
The Samsung Focus S will be sporting a 4.3” Super AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz processor along with a 1.3MP/8MP front/rear facing camera. The Samsung Focus Flash will be smaller than the Focus S with a 3.7” Super AMOLED display with a 1.4GHz processor (it is not known if they share a similar processor) and a 5MP camera. For those on a budget who want a Windows Phone 7 device, it looks like the Samsung Focus Flash may come with an affordable price tag.
Not forgetting the other Windows Phone 7 handsets in their stable, AT&T has also promised to roll out the Mango update to the Samsung Focus, HTC HD7, Surround and the LG Quantum.
Next Story: Fusion Garage Grid10 gets $200 price cut
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Stops Selling Paid Applications Through Smart TVs
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear Fit Initial Stock Reportedly Sold Out
- 2014-04-22: AT&T Stops Android 4.4.2 KitKat For Galaxy S4 Active
- 2014-04-22: Apple's Latest Ad Is A Not-So-Subtle Jab At Samsung
- 2014-04-22: Samsung Gear 2 And Gear Fit Reportedly Expensive To Repair
- 2011-11-09: HTC TITAN arrives on AT&T later this month
- 2011-10-28: AT&T announces a trio of new Windows Phones
- 2011-10-04: Samsung owners will have to wait for Mango update
- 2011-09-26: Samsung Focus S spotted in the wild
- 2011-07-07: AT&T tests NoDo update for Samsung Focus