Heads up AT&T users, it looks like three new Windows Phone 7 handsets will be headed your way! Unfortunately they are expected to arrive only in Q4 so there’s a little bit of waiting for those who are eager to get their hands on the new Windows Phone 7 handsets running on the Mango update. They are the HTC Titan, Samsung Focus S and the Samsung Focus Flash.
We had previously reported on the HTC Titan which sports a monstrous 4.7” display while running on a 1.5GHz processor with 512MB of RAM, an 8MP camera and 16GB of internal memory.
The Samsung Focus S will be sporting a 4.3” Super AMOLED display, a 1.4GHz processor along with a 1.3MP/8MP front/rear facing camera. The Samsung Focus Flash will be smaller than the Focus S with a 3.7” Super AMOLED display with a 1.4GHz processor (it is not known if they share a similar processor) and a 5MP camera. For those on a budget who want a Windows Phone 7 device, it looks like the Samsung Focus Flash may come with an affordable price tag.
Not forgetting the other Windows Phone 7 handsets in their stable, AT&T has also promised to roll out the Mango update to the Samsung Focus, HTC HD7, Surround and the LG Quantum.RELATED
- Sony Xperia Z1s Goes Through The FCC
- Instagram Direct Messaging Service Announced
- Vivo Sends Out Invites For Xplay 3S Event In China
- Oppo Teases Find 7 As "Coming Soon"
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Lite Reportedly Enters Production
- Follow: at&t, focus, focus s, htc hd7, htc titan, mango, Microsoft, Samsung, update, windows phone 7,
- Seen at: thisismynext