About a week ago, HTC launched the HTC Rhyme at an event held in New York, and shortly after they announced another event. This time the event will be held on the 6th of October in the UK. It was unknown at that time what HTC had planned to unveil during the event, but thanks to new invites being sent out, it seems that it is without doubt that come 6th October, HTC will be announcing a Beats Audio integrated phone.
There are a couple of Beats Audio handsets that are known at the moment. For starters we have the officially announcedHTC Sensation XE, so that’s taken out of the equation. Up next we have the HTC Sensation XL (or better known as the Runnymede) which has yet to be officially announced along with the rumored HTC Beat media player running on Android.
While these two devices are at the top of the list of devices speculated to be announced, HTC could surprise us with more than one device and perhaps some that we have to hear about. Either way, stay tuned and come 6th October we will have more information for you.
- Beats Music Can Be Loaded Onto BlackBerry Devices Running 10.2.1
- The Gramohorn II Speakers For The HTC One Will Cost You $1,610
- HTC Sells Remaining 25 Percent Stake In Beats For $265 Million
- Jawbone Debuts JAMBOX Mini With Same Battery Life As Original
- Beats Rumored To Buy Back HTC's Stake In Their Company