Back in August we reported on a somewhat mysterious HTC Android device that bore the moniker “Vigor”. Apart from what appeared to be leaked photos of the device, not much was known including its specs, which were very much speculated on.
A quick refresher for those who may have forgotten – the HTC Vigor is an Android device reportedly sporting a 4.3” 720p resolution display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. It has also been speculated to be integrating Beats by Dre technology.
While the above specs have yet to be confirmed, what we do know now is that the device has been spotted at the FCC, and interestingly enough it appears to be sporting Verizon’s 4G LTE frequencies along with CDMA/EVDO support. This seems to corroborate what we reported back then about how it was speculated to be a 4G LTE device that would most likely be making its way onto Verizon’s network.
If the above specs do turn out to be true, the HTC Vigor could end up being a high-end Android device that may be able to give other handsets in its category a run for their money.
- 2014-04-22 Samsung Galaxy Note Pro Gets FCC Approval
- 2014-04-13 Samsung Galaxy S5 Zoom (K Zoom) Hits The FCC
- 2014-04-11 Oppo R1 Drops By The FCC
- 2014-04-04 HP Slate 8 Pro 7650 Appears At The FCC
- 2014-04-03 Sony Xperia Z2 Compact Might Have Received FCC Approval Already
- 2011-11-17 Google confirms Verizon's Galaxy Nexus specs
- 2011-11-11 Verizon's new phones appear to have a automated WiFi notification system
- 2011-11-07 Motorola DROID4 pops up in Verizon's system
- 2011-08-30 LG Revolution 2 spotted at the FCC?
- 2011-03-09 LG Revolution passes through the FCC