Along with the announcement of the LG Optimus Slider, Virgin Mobile has outed another Android handset, this time in the form of the HTC Wildfire S. It does not differ much from the HTC Wildfire S that debuted back in February, but for those who prefer not to be tied down on contract, perhaps Virgin Mobile’s version of the Wildfire S could be a handset worth considering.
The handset will set you back $200 and will be available from Best Buy and Radio Shack, with both retailers sporting different colors – silver for Best Buy, white for Radio Shack, and it is expected to be made available come 23rd of October. As far as specs are concerned, we could classify this as a low-end Android handset, but at $200 it’s hard to complain. It will feature a 600MHz processor, a 3.2” HVGA display, 5MP camera and will come loaded up with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.
Next Story: Super Talent USB 3.0 Storage POD Enclosure
- 2013-11-18: Virgin Mobile Picks Up The LTE HTC Desire
- 2013-09-17: Virgin Mobile BlinkWashing Ad
- 2013-06-27: Virgin Contract Free iPhone 5 To Be Sold By RadioShack [Rumor]
- 2013-06-21: iPhone 5 Available On Virgin Mobile June 28
- 2013-06-18: Samsung Galaxy Ring Comes To Virgin Mobile For $179
- 2013-06-03: Jelly Bean Figures Catch Up With Gingerbread
- 2012-02-28: HTC One V headed stateside for MetroPCS, US Cellular and Virgin Mobile
- 2012-02-01: Samsung Infuse 4G finally receives Gingerbread
- 2011-09-30: LG Optimus Slider headed for Virgin Mobile
- 2011-09-14: JukeB handset headed to Virgin Mobile