T-Mobile subscribers, if you’re on the lookout for a new tablet that is compatible with the carrier’s 4G (HSPA+) network and will not break the bank, a Huawei tablet was recently spotted in the wild that appears to be headed towards T-Mobile’s direction.
While the specs for the tablet aren’t official yet, based on the reports, users should be able to expect a 7” IPS WVGA 1280×800 display with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under the hood. The device will come loaded up with Android’s Honeycomb 3.2 and Flash 10.3 along with 16GB of internal storage, front and rear-facing cameras along with a 4100mAh battery.
Pricing for the device has yet to be announced although given Huawei’s reputation for putting out affordable devices, rumors are saying that it could be priced at $199.99 on contract. More will be revealed over time but it is expected that the Huawei 4G tablet will be making an appearance at CTIA which is just around the corner.RELATED
- Assassin's Creed: Pirates Released For Android, iOS And Kindle Fire
- Galaxy Tab 3 Lite Release Expected Next Month
- ASUS PadFone Mini To Launch In Taiwan Next Week
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Samsung Reportedly Working On Flexible Tablet Displays With Stylus Support
- Follow: 4g, affordable, Android, honeycomb, HSPA+, Huawei, leak, t-mobile,
- Seen at: tmonews