T-Mobile subscribers, if you’re on the lookout for a new tablet that is compatible with the carrier’s 4G (HSPA+) network and will not break the bank, a Huawei tablet was recently spotted in the wild that appears to be headed towards T-Mobile’s direction.
While the specs for the tablet aren’t official yet, based on the reports, users should be able to expect a 7” IPS WVGA 1280×800 display with a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under the hood. The device will come loaded up with Android’s Honeycomb 3.2 and Flash 10.3 along with 16GB of internal storage, front and rear-facing cameras along with a 4100mAh battery.
Pricing for the device has yet to be announced although given Huawei’s reputation for putting out affordable devices, rumors are saying that it could be priced at $199.99 on contract. More will be revealed over time but it is expected that the Huawei 4G tablet will be making an appearance at CTIA which is just around the corner.
- 2014-04-23 LG Optimus L90 & L70 Launches On T-Mobile And MetroPCS
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile Abolishes Consumer Overages
- 2014-04-14 T-Mobile CEO Reveals Gold Samsung Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-13 Nokia Monarch Could Be T-Mobile's Lumia 635
- 2014-04-11 T-Mobile Offering BlackBerry Users $200 To "Upgrade" To Samsung
- 2011-11-22 T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430
- 2011-11-11 T-Mobile Springboard Android tablets arrive in stores ahead of launch
- 2011-10-12 T-Mobile SpringBoard tablet unveiled
- 2011-10-04 T-Mobile preps staff on how to combat iPhone enquiries
- 2011-09-07 Huawei Impulse 4G announced by AT&T