Budget-friendly devices are always welcome, and should be able to do away with the issue of smartphone envy among friends. Well, the good news is that if you’re on the lookout for a budget smartphone with HSPA+ connectivity, AT&T has the solution for you with the Huawei Impulse 4G.
The Huawei Impulse 4G will be powered by an 800MHz Qualcomm MSM7230 CPU while sporting a 3.8” WVGA touch screen. It will also feature a 5MP camera that is capable of recording 720p video and comes with WiFi access to AT&T’s Hotspots. Unfortunately it only comes shipped with Android’s Froyo 2.2, which is rather disappointing, but then again you do get what you pay for.
While the Huawei Impulse 4G may not be the most technologically advanced smartphone in the market, its asking price of a mere $30 on contract will probably make it a rather attractive device, especially for those who may be more interested in speedy connections rather than hardware specs.
Next Story: iPhone 5 test photo surfaces?
- 2014-03-12: pCell Technology Could Help Carriers Provide Better Reception And Speeds
- 2013-12-05: Verizon 4G LTE Network Connectivity Improved In Selected Areas
- 2013-05-13: Samsung Announces 5G Technology That Offers Gigabit Experience To Mobile
- 2013-04-30: AT&T 4G LTE Switched On In 20 New Markets
- 2013-04-11: Verizon CEO Claims He Convinced Steve Jobs To Include LTE In The iPhone
- 2012-07-24: Huawei Fusion 2 visits the FCC
- 2011-11-22: T-Mobile Springboard now available for $430
- 2011-09-29: Huawei 4G tablet spotted in the wild headed T-Mobile's way
- 2011-08-31: HTC Jetstream is official, launches 4th September
- 2011-02-21: AT&T throttling the Inspire 4G?