Hulu, the popular web service to watch TV shows, has just announced that its Hulu Androip app is now compatible with more Android devices. The newly compatible ones are: Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Droid 3, Motorola Droid X2, LG Revolution, LG G2x, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Evo 3D and HTC Sensation, as well as the HTC Flyer tablet.
Obviously, these are hot gadgets, so their respective owners will be pleased to know that their devices have just becomes a little cooler.
Hulu expect to continue announcing device compatibility throughout the rest of the year, so stay tuned if your favorite Android device isn’t in the list yet.
Here’s the complete list, in case you have missed earlier announcements:
G2, HTC Evo 3D, HTC Evo 4G, HTC Flyer tablet, HTC Incredible 2, HTC Inspire 4G, HTC MyTouch 4G, HTC Sensation, HTC Thunderbolt, LG Revolution, LG G2x, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid II, Motorola Droid III, Motorola Droid Bionic, Motorola Droid X, Motorola Droid X2, Nexus One, Nexus S, Vizio 8-inch tablet. We have reviewed many of them, so check our reviews!
Next Story: Galaxy Tab 8.9 Unavailable on Amazon Germany
- 2014-04-15: Google Glass Android 4.4 KitKat Update Arrives
- 2014-04-15: Line Messaging App Announces New Sticons Feature
- 2014-04-13: Google Redesigning Android App Icons [Rumor]
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-10: Chrome Beta For Android Updated
- 2012-03-29: Hulu Plus launches on seven Android tablets
- 2012-01-17: Hulu Plus app modified to support more Android devices
- 2011-10-20: VIZIO giving away 3 months of free Hulu Plus
- 2011-08-24: VIZIO Tablet now supports Hulu Plus
- 2011-07-13: Hulu Plus arrives on four more Android phones