One of the major updates that the Mango will bring to Windows Phone 7 is Internet Explorer 9 Mobile. The long-awaited update to the browser on the operating system will finally bring features such as HTML5 over to Windows Phone. Since not everybody has access to Mango yet, and they might be curious to what IE9 Mobile is going to be like, the Windows Phone team decided to write a post about it.
Judging by the responses in the comments section, it doesn’t look like they’ve struck a right chord with WP users this time around, but I guess time will tell. Check out more screenshots over at the source link. And if you’ve used IE9 Mobile – what are your thoughts about it?
- 2014-04-21: Phil Spencer Admits More Needs To Be Done For The Xbox One
- 2014-04-21: Motorola Solutions Licenses Microsoft IP For Chrome And Android Devices
- 2014-04-21: Microsoft Expands Retail Presence In The U.S.
- 2014-04-21: Downgrade Windows Phone 8.1 To 8.0 Possible
- 2014-04-21: Office 365 China Launch Finally Takes Place
- 2011-11-30: AT&T Dell Venue Pro Mango update finally arrives
- 2011-10-28: Windows Phone Mango heads for virtually all devices
- 2011-10-21: Windows Phone Mango keyboard bug solution found?
- 2011-10-19: Windows Phone Mango update available to "nearly everyone"
- 2011-10-17: Windows Phone Mango causes some keyboards to disappear