GoPayment , just like competing solution Square, enables anyone to process credit card payment directly on a smartphone, using a free credit card scanner plugged into the phone or the iPad. (picture below)
Small businesses will be able to start processing credit cards on a mobile device (iPhone or iPad) without needing to provide bank account details! The Intuit prepaid debit card (in the large picture above) acts like a bank account: users deposit funds directly onto the card. The GoPayment Prepaid debit card will be available soon. Intuit did not share the exact shipping date.
Check out the video demo after the jump.
Next Story: PS Vita talks to PSP via ad-hoc mode
- 2014-01-16 Apple FaceTime Invention Boasts Of Face Morphing And Image Matching To Ensure That Video Remains Smooth
- 2014-01-09 iPhone 6 Could Feature 8MP Camera Only
- 2013-12-17 Apple Patents 'Desk-Free' Computer
- 2013-12-11 Apple Awarded Patent For Curved Screens
- 2013-12-08 Apple Spent $60 Million Fighting Samsung In Court
- 2012-01-16 Gucci covers for your iPhone and iPad
- 2011-12-02 iOS 5.1 beta apparently does not solve battery woes
- 2011-12-02 Tetris for iOS re-released
- 2011-11-18 Rumors about the new iPad, iPhone and MacBook Pro surface
- 2011-11-15 LG rumored to be building displays for 4" iPhone and 7.35" iPad