It isn’t too long now before Apple’s iPhone 5 will hit the streets – with the latest date being bandied about as October 4th. That is a couple of weeks away, and it might be the longest fortnight for those of you who sweat beads just thinking about the iPhone 5. The Wall Street Journal’s blog AllThingsD laid claim to that date, also touting that Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, will do the necessary at the ceremonies.
In fact, this will be Cook’s first product introduction ever since he took over from Steve Jobs in August, and Apple’s winning streak does not look as though it is going to end anytime soon. It would be interesting to see how Mr. Cook’s presentation skills will be different from that of Steve Jobs – will he bring to the showfloor his own brand and style, or will he try to emulate Jobs in wowing the audience?
Good thing Apple has great looking products that do some of the work on behalf of the presenter by virtue of its existence. Are you one of those who cannot wait for October 4 to roll around?
Next Story: LG Optimus EX headed to SK Telecom
- 2014-04-17: Is Steve Ballmer Using An iPhone Now? (Debunked & Updated)
- 2014-04-16: Alleged iPhone Case "Confirms" Repositioned Buttons
- 2014-04-15: Apple Participates In Smartphone Anti-Theft Voluntary Program
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Batteries Spotted On Production Tray
- 2014-04-15: Alleged iPhone 6 Front Panel Photo Surfaces
- 2013-01-28: Budget iPhone Could Be A Frankenstein Phone Borrowing From iPhone 5, iPod Touch [Rumor]
- 2013-01-22: Verizon Activates Over 6 Million iPhones In Q4 2012
- 2012-12-19: Humor: Apple Releases iPhone 5C With Broken Screen For College-Aged Girls
- 2012-12-03: iPhone 5 Heading Out To More Countries This Month
- 2012-09-17: iPhone 5 benchmark: narrowly beats Galaxy S3 [geekbench]