It isn’t too long now before Apple’s iPhone 5 will hit the streets – with the latest date being bandied about as October 4th. That is a couple of weeks away, and it might be the longest fortnight for those of you who sweat beads just thinking about the iPhone 5. The Wall Street Journal’s blog AllThingsD laid claim to that date, also touting that Apple’s CEO, Tim Cook, will do the necessary at the ceremonies.
In fact, this will be Cook’s first product introduction ever since he took over from Steve Jobs in August, and Apple’s winning streak does not look as though it is going to end anytime soon. It would be interesting to see how Mr. Cook’s presentation skills will be different from that of Steve Jobs – will he bring to the showfloor his own brand and style, or will he try to emulate Jobs in wowing the audience?
Good thing Apple has great looking products that do some of the work on behalf of the presenter by virtue of its existence. Are you one of those who cannot wait for October 4 to roll around?RELATED
- iPhone 5S Supply Has Caught Up With Demand [Analyst]
- China Mobile iPhone Pre-orders Reportedly Going Live This Thursday
- Razer Kazuyo iPhone Gamepad Leaked
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPhone 5s Shipping Times Improve To 1-3 Days
- Follow: Apple Inc, iPhone, iPhone 5, iphone5, release date,
- Seen at: theglobeandmail