If you love how your iPhone 4 looks and want to keep it protected while retaining the phone’s original look, a clear plastic case might do the trick for you. But what if a plain case is too boring for your taste? Well, that’s where the iTattoo Snap Case comes in. While it’s made of mostly clear polycarbonate, the iTattoo Snap Case does feature some simple designs that are planned around the iconic Apple logo on the back of the iPhone 4.
This way, the cases functions as a phone protector as well as a fashionable accessory. Some of them are pretty nice, with my favorite one being the Apple logo served on a plate. The cases are available in six different styles and are priced at $35 each. Head here to find out more or purchase the iTattoo Snap iPhone 4 case.
Next Story: Library eBook for Kindle undergoes testing
- 2014-04-13: Possible iPhone 6 Production Tools And Schematics Spotted [Rumor]
- 2014-04-13: Apple Might Consider NFC For Next Generation iPhone
- 2014-04-11: Leaked iPhone Cases Reveal New Button Cut Outs
- 2014-04-10: Analyst: iPhone 6 Sleep/Wake Button Could Be Relocated
- 2014-04-09: Apple's Recent Broadcom Hires Corroborates In-House Baseband Rumors
- 2011-12-28: Connect Design Block Case for the iPhone 4/4S: a case inspired by LEGO
- 2011-10-21: Casetagram puts your Instagram photos to good use
- 2011-10-10: AT&T iPhone 4 cases won't fit the iPhone 4S (updated)
- 2011-08-23: Case-Mate Colorways for the iPhone 4 lets you rediscover colors
- 2011-08-01: LifeProof iPhone 4 cases are waterproof, dirtproof, snowproof, and shockproof