JAYS, a company that has been known to put out audio gear, has announced that it would be updating their a-JAYS One headphones. The updated model will be called the a-JAYS One+ and instead of just being compatible with iOS devices in the past, the new a-JAYS One+ will be compatible with other platforms as well (iOS, Windows Phone and Android to name a few).
Similar to the Beats Audio headphones, the a-JAYS One+ will sport a flat, tangle-resistant cable and will feature 8.6mm dynamic speakers in the earbuds. It will also have a frequency response of 20Hz-18,000Hz along with a 3.5mm gold-plated audio jack. Worried they might not fit your ears? Not to worry as they apparently come shipped with five pairs of silicone sleeves that ranging from sizes XXS to L.
It will also sport an inline remote that will let you control your music and your calls, and will even come with an Android app that will bring voice, volume and track controls for your Android handset. It is expected to be made available some time in Q4 2011 for $50.
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-17: Tonino Lamborghini Unveils Trio Of In-Ear Headphones
- 2014-04-10: Age Of Empires: World Domination Greets iOS, Android And Windows Phone Platforms This Year
- 2014-04-04: Sony MDR-HW700DS Is World’s First 9.1ch Digital Surround Wireless Headphones System
- 2014-04-04: Phiaton's Bridge MS 500 Headphones Look Pretty Sleek
- 2014-03-20: Samsung Premium Headphones Lineup Reportedly Coming Soon
- 2014-03-05: Pioneer DJE-2000 And DJE-1500 Headphones Announced
- 2014-03-03: Nokia Discourages Developers To Copy UI Elements From Other Platforms
- 2014-02-14: Windows Phone Steals Second Place From iOS In Brazil
- 2014-01-16: Apple And Google Remove Plastic Surgery Game From Their App Stores