If you’re shopping around for a set of portable speakers to take with you while on the go, JBL may have the answer for you with their JBL On Tour iBT speakers that is available for a price of $199.99.
The speakers are battery powered (4x AA batteries) which means you won’t have to deal with cables while on the move, although it does come with an AC adapter should you require a different power source. It pairs with your mobile devices via Bluetooth, and even though it is pictured above with an iPad, it seems that it will work just fine with Android devices too, however its table top stand that comes with the speakers seems to be catered for the iPad, although we don’t see why it wouldn’t fit an Android tablet.
Weighing slightly more than a pound, the JBL On Tour iBT is claimed to feature four Odyssey full-range neodymium transducers with computer-optimized DSP that apparently delivers “richly detailed, 360-degree sound.” The speakers even come with a microphone built-in so it can be used as a speakerphone for conference calls or for FaceTime.
While we can’t speak for the audio quality of the speakers, it does have a pretty interesting design. Any takers?RELATED
- Apple Giving Away 8 Free Songs From Its Holiday Cheer Playlist
- Beats Music Streaming Service U.S. Launch Is Next Month
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Follow: Android, bluetooth, iPad, jbl, microphone, portable, speakers,
- Seen at: news.cnet