There are plenty of cases available on the aftermarket for iPad 2 tablets and they all have one goal in common: to keep your tablet protected, and some do a better job than others but sacrifice its looks in doing so. Well, the folks over at KarasKustoms – a company that specializes in machined products for use with Apple devices, have just got a custom-made case for the iPad 2 that looks tough and doesn’t skimp on the looks department.
Made from anodized metal, delrin spacers, stainless button head hardware, with specially designed notches to allow easy access to all ports and buttons, this machined case for the iPad 2 sure looks nothing like the countless other cases available out there. With such heavy duty protection, the KaraKustoms machined case for iPad 2 could prep the tablet for environments like restaurants and commerce events. The case is available now and comes in silver or black with a price tag of $89.00.RELATED
- Apple iBeacon Deployed To 254 Stores To Help Guide Shoppers
- iPads Still Popular Amongst Enterprise Users
- Apple Reportedly Testing 2K And 4K Displays For 12.9 Inch iPad
- Ultra Realistic Painting Of Morgan Freeman Done On The iPad Air
- Holiday Shoppers Prefer Tablets As Retina iPad Mini Supply Eases Up
- Follow: case, ipad 2,