If you need to work with a wrench, chances are you will be looking at a rather dark or unlighted area – and apart from wearing one of those lights which are strapped to a helmet (or your forehead), why not make sure the wrench you’re holding comes with a built-in light? This is what the LED wrench is all about, where the built-in battery offers up to 5 hours of juice.
Needless to say, once you have guided the wrench to the right nut, the light will be blocked because of how it was constructed, but that is not a problem since you would face most trouble in the guiding part if there is not enough light to go around. The LEDs can be manipulated in two modes – high or low beams just like your vehicle, and you can also set it to flash just in case of an emergency.
Each $99.95 purchase also comes with a recharging dock that stands upright, or you can opt to have it remain hung on the wall. I guess this solves the issue of what to get dad for Christmas, no?RELATED
- Power Practical Announces PowerPot X And PowerPot XL
- Digital Foci Announces Picture Porter Advanced
- Palette Is A Set Of Modular Controls For The Working Professional
- RUNSAFER Shoes Let You Know You’re Doing It Right (Or Wrong)
- Google Glass With Prescription Glass Spotted
- Follow: diy, hammacher, led,
- Seen at: gizmag