The Macbook itself is an icon, and so is Lego. What happens when you have passion for both of them? Well, the result is a rather weird looking Lego Style MacBook Keyboard Decal – where it takes just minutes to assemble (according to the product description anyways), and it will definitely make your MacBook a whole lot different from the rest of the gang’s – unless they purchase their own, too.
Featuring an ultra high-resolution design with full detail precision cut technology, these unique keyboard decals will not leave any messy residue when removed. The entire decal is printed on a vinyl material from Avery Graphics that hails form the US, and it is expected to last quite long – at least until your next MacBook upgrade, of course.
The $15 Lego Style MacBook Keyboard Decal is available over at Etsy, where it will play nice with the white 13″ MacBook as well as the 13″, 15″ and 17″ MacBook Pro. Bear in mind that this is not a full covered decal, and I’m not quite sure whether your fingertips would agree to this or not after a marathon session of typing.
Next Story: ASUS Eee Pad Slider now available
- 2014-04-09 Apple's Roadmap For 2014, According To An Analyst
- 2014-03-23 12-Inch MacBook Rumored Once Again
- 2014-03-12 Broken MacBook Pro Fixed By Being 'Cooked' In An Oven
- 2014-03-10 Fully Functioning LEGO Keyboard Is The Coolest Thing Ever
- 2014-02-18 Apple Patent Suggests MacBooks With Touch Controls
- 2014-02-13 Apple Confirms Suppliers Do Not Use Conflict Minerals
- 2010-10-04 New HAL MacBook decal turns your machine mad