Last week a new LG device named the LG LU6200 surfaced online through a bunch of screenshots and details about its specs, and for those who were wondering if the phone was real or not – it is. The LG LU6200 was recently spotted in the flesh by the folks at a Korean site named Money Today, who have kindly published some photographs online for the world to see. The phone looks pretty sleek with a funky-looking textured back which I personally find attractive.
Previously leaked specs of the phone include: a 4.5″ AH-IPS (1280 x 720) display, a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, 1GB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage, 8-megapixel rear camera, 1.3-megapixel front facing camera, Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread, and LTE connectivity. No word on whether it’ll be modified and sold on this side of the world, but it’ll be released in Korea next month. Hit the break for more pictures of the phone.
Next Story: Samsung Bada OS to take open source route?
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2013-05-13: Hands-On: LG Optimus GK Review
- 2012-02-20: Optimus LTE Tag launched in Korea
- 2011-12-07: LG Optimus Pad LTE spotted in Korea
- 2011-10-03: LG Optimus LTE officially launched in Korea
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus LTE (LU6200) spotted again