We just reported that South Korea would be getting the HTC Raider, a handset whose specs seem to rival that of the LG Optimus LTE (LU6200), and now it looks like South Korea will be getting yet another LG device, this time it is the LG Optimus EX (SU880) and it will be making its way onto SK Telecom.
The LG Optimus EX will be sporting a 1.2GHz dual-core processor under the hood, although what make and model is unknown at this point. It will also come with a 4” WVGA display and will feature a 5MP rear-facing camera. It will be running on Android’s Gingerbread 2.3 and will come with your typical smartphone features, such as WiFi and Bluetooth.
It is expected to go on sale this month and will be available in colors of either black or white. No word on pricing or if there are plans to take the LG Optimus EX into international markets.
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-17: LG G3 Design Rumored To Be Pretty Similar To LG G2
- 2014-04-16: AT&T’s LG G Flex Tipped For Android 4.4.2 KitKat Update Tomorrow
- 2014-04-16: LG L65 Press Rendering And Specs Leaked
- 2014-04-16: LG Confirms First Mobile Processor Enters Production In The Near Future
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-09-23: LG Optimus EX press shot leaked
- 2011-09-16: LG LU6200 handset leaked
- 2011-09-15: T-Mobile's "myTouch by LG" outed?