The LG Optimus LTE (LG LU6200) seems to be LG’s worst kept secret, as the phone has been surfacing like nobody’s business over the past week. Some new pictures have surfaced of the phone have surfaced again, and this time you get a clearer look at the phone’s hardware. This one sports chrome stylings as opposed to the all black version we’ve seen previously (unless the previous pictures showed black trim due to poor lighting), which makes it look a little iPhone-ish (which could be a good or bad thing depending on your taste). Hopefully it doesn’t draw the wrath of Apple and its lawyers.
Other than the new images, no new details have been revealed. It’s going to be running Android 2.3.5 on a 1.5GHz dual-core Snapdragon processor, it will feature a 4.5″ AH-IPS LCD with 720p HD resolution, and will have LTE connectivity. Sounds like a phone we don’t mind having and hopefully it makes its way over to this side of the world.
- KitKat Now Part Of Android Distribution Stats
- Kantar Worldpanel: Windows Phone Passes 10% Market Share In Europe
- Mysterious LG D830 Shows Up In User Agent Profile
- Windows Phone Takes 10% Of European Smartphone Market Share
- BenQ Enters The Smartphone Market Once Again
- Follow: 4g lte, Android, korea, LG, lte, optimus,
- Seen at: pocketnow