Looking for a mid-ranged Android device? If you are, an LG Android device has been spotted in India called the Univa E510. This isn’t the first time we’ve heard of the device as it has received Bluetooth SIG certification as the E510F and E510G, as to whether they’re the same device is not clear, although it would be safe to assume that they are with slight differences at most.
The device will come loaded with Android’s Gingerbread 2.3.3 and will feature a 3.5” HVGA display, a 5MP camera and will be running on a 800MHz processor. Like we mentioned earlier, this is looking to be a mid-ranged Android device, but as to when we will be able to see the device hit the shelves (assuming it makes its way to the US) and how much it will cost remains unknown for now, although given its specs we don’t expect the LG Univa E510 to be breaking the bank any time soon.
- 2014-04-18: Chuwi Cloned Lenovo’s Android-Powered Yoga Tablets
- 2014-04-17: Galaxy S5 Review
- 2014-04-17: Madison For Android Declares War On In-App Advertisements
- 2014-04-17: Flickr 3.0 Brings Filters, Editing Tools And More
- 2014-04-16: Possible Redesigned Google+ App For Android Spotted
- 2011-12-12: More photos of Sony Ericsson's Xperia Arc HD (Nozomi) surface
- 2011-11-22: LG Optimus EX gets pictured in real life
- 2011-11-11: LG Nitro HD photo revealed, headed to AT&T
- 2011-11-10: Samsung Illusion pops up in Verizon's Infocenter
- 2011-11-07: Alcatel One Touch 995 leaked photos