When it comes to gaming rigs, Alienware pops into mind. Say what you will about their prices and specs, but they’re probably one of the more recognizable brands out there. If you’re in the market for something slightly more affordable, Maingear, a smaller company, has just updated their Vybe series of compact gaming desktops and are offering three pre-configured systems that are ready to be shipped.
The Vybe S comes with an Intel Core i5 processor that has been overclocked to 3.3GHz and will come with 4GB of RAM and a 1GB NVIDIA GTS 450 graphics card along with 1TB of storage. The Vybe SE will feature a slightly faster processor at 3.7GHz overclocked and a 1GB NVIDIA GTX560 graphics card. Last but not least is the Vybe SS that sports an Intel Core i7 processor that has been overclocked to a whopping 4.4GHz. It will come with dual 1GB NVIDIA GTX560 graphic cards and 8GB RAM. They are priced at $949, $1,129 and $1,699 respectively.
They will all come shipped with Windows 7 Home Premium and Microsoft Office 2010 Starter editions. Maingear will also be extending their 30 day no-fail policy, meaning you will be able to send your system back to the company for no-charge replacement should anything go wrong in the first 30 days of ownership. If you’re interested in getting your hands on one of their systems, head on down to Maingear’s website for more info.RELATED
- Microsoft's New Temporary CEO Expected To Be Kevin Turner [Report]
- Call Of Duty Companion App Released For iOS, Android, Windows
- Microsoft CEO Candidate Stephen Elop Reportedly Considering Selling Xbox, Killing Bing
- Alienware Offers Console Trade In Program
- Windows 8 App Store Flooded With Rip-Off Nintendo Titles
- Follow: geforce, maingear, NVIDIA,
- Seen at: geeky-gadgets