Sick of your headphone cables being tangled in knots and you have to spend a good couple of minutes trying to untangle them, only to have them tangled again when you put them back in your pocket? Well, short of buying Monster headphones with their supposed tangle-free cable design, fashion brand Marc Ecko has entered the fray with their ECKOUNLTD Zip earphones.
As the name and photo implies, the Zip earphones feature a fully functioning zip in place of your typical headphone cables, which means that you should be able to zip the cables up and stow them away without worrying about them getting tangled. It also comes with a built-in microphone and volume control for iOS and Android devices.
They are available in red, gold, blue, white, pink and purple for $29.99. Naturally don’t expect these to be of audiophile quality, but if you’re in the market for something unique and “street”, $29.99 for the Marc Ecko ECKOUNLTD Zip earphones seems pretty affordable.
- 2014-04-01: Heat Activated Fashion By Alexander Wang
- 2014-03-24: The Diamond Suit Protects You From Bullets While Looking Incredibly Stylish
- 2014-03-23: Nokia Lumia 1020 Used To Shoot Fashion Magazine's Entire Issue
- 2014-03-06: Embroidered LED Lights In Akris RTW Fall 2014 Collection
- 2014-02-14: LED Hats Targets Chic Fashion Crowd
- 2014-02-11: LG Earbuds Which Tracks The Heart Rate Hits The FCC
- 2014-01-08: Aurisonics' Rockets IEMs Claims To Be "Indestructible"
- 2013-09-24: These Gold-plated Earphones Will Cost You $14,500
- 2013-09-09: Jony Ive Creates Solid Gold EarPods For Charity Auction
- 2013-08-20: The Pogo Concept Is The MagSafe Equivalent For Earphones