Sick of your headphone cables being tangled in knots and you have to spend a good couple of minutes trying to untangle them, only to have them tangled again when you put them back in your pocket? Well, short of buying Monster headphones with their supposed tangle-free cable design, fashion brand Marc Ecko has entered the fray with their ECKOUNLTD Zip earphones.
As the name and photo implies, the Zip earphones feature a fully functioning zip in place of your typical headphone cables, which means that you should be able to zip the cables up and stow them away without worrying about them getting tangled. It also comes with a built-in microphone and volume control for iOS and Android devices.
They are available in red, gold, blue, white, pink and purple for $29.99. Naturally don’t expect these to be of audiophile quality, but if you’re in the market for something unique and “street”, $29.99 for the Marc Ecko ECKOUNLTD Zip earphones seems pretty affordable.RELATED
- LG Tone Ultra Bluetooth Stereo Headset Announced
- Razer Kraken Forged Edition Headphones Introduced
- ROCKI WiFi Music System Lets Any Speaker Playback Wirelessly
- Microsoft Rumored To Be Interested In Acquiring Deezer
- Music-Streaming Service Deezer Coming To The U.S. In 2014
- Follow: earphones, fashion,
- Seen at: crazyengineers