Great news fans of Max Payne – it looks like the third game is well underway: Rockstar Games has just released some new screenshots of the game in progress and announced a release date for the game. According to Rockstar Games, Max Payne 3 is going to be released in March 2012 on the Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, and PC in North America and Europe. Picking up where Max Payne 2 left off, the third game in the series will utilize the brand new Rockstar Advanced Game Engine but will still feature trademark gameplay elements such as Bullet-Time as well as an extensive range of realistic weaponry , and an intelligent cover system.
In addition to having a single-player mode, Max Payne 3 will be the first game in the series to features multiplayer. Great news for those of you who finish games quickly and dislike replaying them with mods – multiplayer will dramatically increase the replayability of Max Payne 3. There will be “a deep reward and leveling system, persistent clans and multiple strategic load-out options.” It sure sounds like it’s going to be a lot of fun. More screenshots after the break:
Next Story: AT&T responds to Sprint's lawsuit
- EA Thinks Battlefield 4 Fiasco Did Not Hurt The Battlefield Brand
- Shaquille O'Neal Wants To Revive The Shaq Fu Franchise With A Sequel
- Watch Dogs For Wii U Still Alive And Well Despite Delays
- Titanfall Edition Xbox One Console Is Real, But Not Available For Purchase
- Jack Tretton Leaves As President And CEO Of SCEA