Earlier today Rockstar Games announced more Max Payne 3 details and gave us a release date, we’ll we’ve got even more Max Payne news for you – the company has announced that it will be re-releasing the original Max Payne for mobile devices. This time it won’t be just a re-release of the game; it will also feature improved visuals (HD graphics) in addition to the support for wired controllers.
There was no mention of what platform the game will be released on, but Android seems like a likely candidate, seeing how it has dual-core processors on tablets and USB ports to support external controllers (not to mention, there are phones like the Xperia Play with hardware controls as well). No word on a release date, but it should be around the same time as Max Payne 3′s. Anybody excited?
Next Story: AT&T releases Sony Ericsson Xperia Play 4G
- 2013-06-18: Max Payne 3 For Mac To Release On June 20th
- 2012-07-10: Max Payne 3 cheater’s pool has gone live
- 2012-07-03: Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack DLC now available
- 2012-06-15: Max Payne finally arrives on Android for $2.99
- 2012-06-12: Max Payne 3 hackers banished to “cheater’s pool”
- 2012-03-28: Max Payne 3 multiplayer demonstrated on video
- 2012-03-05: Max Payne 3 gives you the chance to be immortalized
- 2012-02-16: Max Payne 3's new trailer leaves us wanting more
- 2012-02-02: Max Payne 3 gets an official website