Who would have thought that the McDonald’s drive-thru would actually see a video game icon (or a fan who is crazy enough) to pick up his meal in a go-kart? Yes sir, the video after the jump that shows off a presumably hungry Halo ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) cozy up behind a car, braving traffic as well as fumes from his relatively close-to-ground position. Definitely one of the quirkier cosplay moments we’ve seen, and boy am I craving after a Big Mac now.
- 2014-04-15: Halo: Spartan Assault Kicks Off Universal Windows Games
- 2014-02-28: Halo 5 Multiplayer Beta Could Be Released This Year
- 2014-02-28: Halo News Will Be Shared At E3, According To Phil Spencer
- 2014-02-13: Halo 2 Anniversary Coming This Year, Says Voice Actor
- 2014-02-04: UNSC Spirit Of Fire Gets The LEGO Treatment