See the vehicle above? Don’t you think that the Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept is a sight to behold? Well, it has been rumored that this puppy will be making a splash at this week’s Frankfurt Motor Show. No idea on whether Mercedes Benz has plans to roll out a production CL which will run on hydrogen, but if that is the case, then it will most probably look like the setup in the F 125. To put it in a nutshell, in order to obtain 231 ponies underneath the hood, a quartet of electric motors will be hard at work, cranking away.
This kind of power allows the F 125 to hit the 0 to 62 mph mark in just 4.9 seconds, while having a top speed of 137 miles. Granted, this is not going to win any top speed prizes, but for a hybrid kind of car, it is certainly commendable. Mercedes Benz is also proud to announce that the F 125 sips a mere 0.79 kilograms of hydrogen per 100 kilometers, where a full tank allows you to travel up to 621 miles – I wonder what kind of driving habits are able to achieve such figures.
No idea on how much this will cost if and when it is produced on a large scale, but you can be sure that it is a guaranteed eye turner.RELATED
- Scientists Come Up With A Way To Beam Power From Transmitters To Electric Vehicles
- Tesla Hires Former Apple Employee, Doug Field
- Desperado E-bike Sports Two Motors And Top Speed Of 80km/h
- BMW i3 Gets Range Extender Option
- Toyota Plug-In Prius To Receive Price Cut
- Follow: concept, mercedes, mercedes benz,
- Seen at: green.autoblog