See the vehicle above? Don’t you think that the Mercedes Benz F 125 gullwing coupe concept is a sight to behold? Well, it has been rumored that this puppy will be making a splash at this week’s Frankfurt Motor Show. No idea on whether Mercedes Benz has plans to roll out a production CL which will run on hydrogen, but if that is the case, then it will most probably look like the setup in the F 125. To put it in a nutshell, in order to obtain 231 ponies underneath the hood, a quartet of electric motors will be hard at work, cranking away.
This kind of power allows the F 125 to hit the 0 to 62 mph mark in just 4.9 seconds, while having a top speed of 137 miles. Granted, this is not going to win any top speed prizes, but for a hybrid kind of car, it is certainly commendable. Mercedes Benz is also proud to announce that the F 125 sips a mere 0.79 kilograms of hydrogen per 100 kilometers, where a full tank allows you to travel up to 621 miles – I wonder what kind of driving habits are able to achieve such figures.
No idea on how much this will cost if and when it is produced on a large scale, but you can be sure that it is a guaranteed eye turner.
Next Story: Moving homes literally
- 2013-06-03: Gigabyte BRIX Mini PC Prototypes Shown Off
- 2013-05-15: Erick Tseng Envisioned Electric Display Wrapped Around Phone
- 2013-04-08: Renault Concept Car Boasts Of Neon LED Cocoon
- 2013-04-03: Meet Pars, The Aerial Rescue Robot
- 2013-04-03: Phinergy Air Car Concept
- 2011-04-07: Mercedes-Benz Concept A-class seemingly hails from the future
- 2011-03-20: Brabus updates iBusiness multimedia system to version 2.0
- 2011-02-13: Mercedes Benz ELA concept car of the future
- 2011-01-19: Blackbird concept vehicle gets inspiration from Mercedes-Benz and TRON
- 2010-12-27: Mercedes Benz C Class connects to the Internet in 2012