If you’re a fan of luxury phones and want a device that not many have (or can afford), Mobiado is a name that you should already be familiar with. Having announced a partnership earlier this year in March, Mobiado and Aston Martin have come together and produced the Grand 350 Aston Martin, the first luxury phone resulting from their partnership.
Now if you’re wondering why on earth it looks so familiar, it’s because Mobiado took the Nokia E71 as its base model, which means that the specs on the device aren’t exactly groundbreaking in today’s smartphone market. The difference is in the materials used to create the device, and as usual Mobiado does not disappoint.
The Grand 350 Aston Martin is made from CNC machined, aircraft grade, anodized aluminum, with its frame inlayed with sapphire crystal, which can also be found in its keypad along with the use of stainless steel. It will be available in three colors – black, black satin and silver, and while pricing or availability is unknown at this point, and chances are if you’re considering getting the Grand 350 Aston Martin, be prepared to fork out a pretty penny, and then some!
- 2012-03-05: Mobiado Grand Touch Aston Martin is souped up Nexus S
- 2011-08-19: Mobiado Grand Touch series to snag next batch of nouveau riche
- 2009-05-22: Is This a QWERTY Mobiado Grand Line Luxury Phone?
- 2009-06-01: Mobiado Grand 350PRL Luxury Phone
- 2009-12-09: Nokia 6700 Gold Edition
- 2010-01-27: Mobiado Classic 712ZAF Luxury Phone Announced
- 2010-07-06: Mobiado Classic 712 Executive Model Luxury Phone
- 2010-11-16: Mobiado adds Classic 712 Stealth to its ultra-high end line
- 2010-11-23: Mobiado Unveils Classic 712 Mokume Gane Luxury Phone