If you’re a fan of luxury phones and want a device that not many have (or can afford), Mobiado is a name that you should already be familiar with. Having announced a partnership earlier this year in March, Mobiado and Aston Martin have come together and produced the Grand 350 Aston Martin, the first luxury phone resulting from their partnership.
Now if you’re wondering why on earth it looks so familiar, it’s because Mobiado took the Nokia E71 as its base model, which means that the specs on the device aren’t exactly groundbreaking in today’s smartphone market. The difference is in the materials used to create the device, and as usual Mobiado does not disappoint.
The Grand 350 Aston Martin is made from CNC machined, aircraft grade, anodized aluminum, with its frame inlayed with sapphire crystal, which can also be found in its keypad along with the use of stainless steel. It will be available in three colors – black, black satin and silver, and while pricing or availability is unknown at this point, and chances are if you’re considering getting the Grand 350 Aston Martin, be prepared to fork out a pretty penny, and then some!RELATED
- T-Mobile Galaxy S3 LTE Receives Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Update
- FCC And U.S. Carriers Nearing New Cellphone Unlocking Policy
- Microsoft Reportedly Offers Samsung $1 Billion If It Continues To Make Windows Phone Devices
- Sprint Moto X To Receive Android 4.4 KitKat Update
- Apple Expected To Sell 175 Million iPhones In Fiscal 2014
- Follow: luxury, mobiado, Nokia,
- Seen at: gsmarena