If you feel that your iOS devices drain battery too quickly for your liking and you find yourself constantly out of battery in the middle of the day, perhaps it’s time to consider getting yourself an external battery pack, and with Mophie releasing their second-generation battery pack for iOS devices, perhaps this is something you may want to take a look at.
Mophie is a brand that is known to many iOS users for putting out their universal juice packs for iOS devices, and if you thought the first generation of battery packs were good, supposedly the second generation will be sporting new design elements, better quality and most important of all – increased battery capacity.
The new series of juice packs come in the form of the reserve pack, which is small enough to fit on a keychain and it packs 700mAh capacity. Next up will be the boost which is slightly larger but is said to be capable of recharging the iPhone back up to 100% with its 2000mAh capacity. Last but not least is the powerstation which has a capacity of 4000mAh but is probably not as portable due to its larger size.
The Mophie reserve pack will set you back $35, with the boost pack coming in at $50 and the powerstation being the most expensive at $80. All three are expected to start shipping come 30th of September.
Next Story: NEC launches ShieldPRO N22G rugged PC
- 2014-04-22 iTunes App Store Now Labels Apps With In-App Purchases
- 2014-04-22 Jailbroken iOS Devices Vulnerable To Apple ID And Password Stealing Malware
- 2014-04-21 Apple And Google Reportedly Vying For Mobile Game Exclusives
- 2014-04-20 Facebook Paper App For iOS Updated
- 2014-04-20 Beats Music Embraces In-App Subscriptions To Drive Subscriber Base
- 2013-03-27 iOS 6.1.3 Users Report Battery Drain, Wi-Fi Connectivity Issues
- 2011-09-08 NuForce Icon iDo headphone amp
- 2011-09-02 XtremeMac announces four iOS/Mac specific sound systems
- 2011-06-28 Arcam rCube wireless docking station plays music from your Apple devices
- 2011-03-29 JBL OnBeat pumps music out of your iOS devices