These days when it comes to Motorola devices, all that is being talked about at the moment is the Droid Bionic, and given its specs and features, we are not surprised. Unfortunately the same hype seemed to have overshadowed another big Motorola device, the Motorola Dinara, although some are thinking it could probably be named as the Motorola Droid HD.
A photo has recently surfaced, as pictured above, and although there’s not much to see, according to the reports, the photo is of 4128×3096 resolution, which suggests that it probably came from a 13MP camera sensor. Why is this such a big deal? Well apart from the rumored HD display of the Motorola Dinara and how it is supposed to be thinner and lighter than the Droid Bionic, it has also been rumored to sport a whopping 13MP rear-facing camera (with a rather disappointing VGA front-facing camera).
Since there have only been whisperings of the Motorola Dinara without any solid proof to back it up, this is probably the closest we can get for now. Many are believing that the Dinara could be the 4G LTE handset that Motorola had said would be released on Verizon’s network for 2011. Given how we only have a couple of months until the end of the year, I guess we won’t have to wait much longer to start seeing more details and photos surface over the coming months.RELATED
- Lightstrap Turns Your iPhone Into A Flash Ring
- Nokia Lumia 1020 Is The Most Popular Nokia Camera On Flickr
- PanoPal Is An iPhone, Android Accessory That Helps Take Panoramic Shots
- 6tag For Windows Phone Updated, Lets You Hide Instagram Ads
- Google Nexus 5's Camera Compared Against The Nokia Lumia 1020
- Follow: 4g, leak, lte, Motorola, photo, Verizon,
- Seen at: gottabemobile