What a way to end the weekend. While you slowly chew your nails away, counting down the days until the DROID Bionic’s release date, some photographs of the phone in all its full glory are available for you to feast your eyes on. The kind folks over at Droid-Life managed to get their hands on the DROID Bionic shipments and launch kits, and have decided to share photographs of them all with the whole world. Yes, the DROID Bionic is finally here.
While there’s nothing outstanding about the phone (it looks like just another Motorola DROID), it does feature some awesome looking packaging that will no doubt be kept instead of thrown out by consumers who purchase the phone when it goes on sale next week. Head over to the source link to check out the complete photo gallery of the phone. If you like you can even print out the photographs and paste them on your wall or keep them under your pillow case. Next week’s going to be an exciting one.
Next Story: Sony announces #CatchTheTablet campaign
- 2014-04-18: Verizon HTC One M8 Software Update Arriving Soon
- 2014-04-17: LG Lucid 3 From Verizon Announced
- 2014-04-16: Activate Download Booster In Verizon And AT&T Galaxy S5
- 2014-04-15: Verizon Galaxy S5 Sale On Amazon Kicks Off
- 2014-04-14: Verizon More Everything Plan Now Offer Greater Savings
- 2011-09-09: DROID Bionic extended battery doesn't look too bad
- 2011-09-02: DROID Bionic user guide leaks
- 2011-09-01: DROID Bionic TV spot confirms release date?
- 2011-09-01: Motorola DROID Bionic website unlocked
- 2011-08-26: Motorola DROID Bionic official pictures leak